Curious about owning an ADU? Kronberg Wall Architects has partnered with local designers and builders to create the ATL ADU CO, a complete design/build/deliver service. The ATL ADU CO offers several ADU designs that meet a variety of price points, space needs, and site conditions, and our team of experts provide step-by-step guidance to buyers. Learn more at www.atladuco.com, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We enjoyed the opportunity to share our thoughts on ADUs at the Decatur Tiny House Festival this past weekend. For those who couldn’t make it and are interested in learning more about why we give a hoot and what we’re doing about it, click below to download our presentation.
- There is huge demand for small-scale housing in walkable areas and a significant supply shortage, both nationwide and in Atlanta.
- The reasons for this shortage are not that people are unaware of the demographic shifts and market gaps, but rather that our zoning laws (and, let’s face it, some NIMBYism) preclude our ability to meet these demands.
- While we are longing for the day when our fair city changes our zoning laws to encourage housing diversity and affordability, we aren’t going to sit around and wait for this to happen.
- We see ADUs as a way to offer immediate solutions to our lack of housing options in desirable areas without compromising the neighborhood fabric and character that makes Atlanta so loveable and liveable.
- We’re excited to announce the launch of Atlanta ADU Co!